6.25.2009

RIP Michael Jackson <3 + RIP Farrah Fawcett



Michael Joseph Jackson
August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009

First I got a text (5:11pm) saying he was rushed to the hospital.
Then I got another text telling me he was in a coma.
Facebook statuses were blowing up. TMZ saying he was dead, other people saying TMZ was wrong. I didn't know what to believe.

But CNN has confirmed it & I believe it. It's a damn shame. Only 50 years old.
I was definitely just watching the Jackson 5 movie on VH1 a few days ago. I still can't believe it! I would ALWAYS say "I have no idea what I'll do when such and such person dies... I won't be able to believe it." Luther was one of those people. Bernie Mac was one of those people. MJ was one of those people.

My prayers are with the Jackson family.

-------

Two of my favorite MJ videos:

Human Nature, one of my favorite songs



*Updated 6:57 pm*
I just found out about Farrah Fawcett too... Unbelieveable.
February 2, 1947 - June 25, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails