6.08.2009

Sampled: Cause I Love You by Lenny Williams

So I'm nocturnal and I'm updating at 5 am. That's borderline ridiculous but I'm gonna go ahead & do it anyway. I don't know what it is about summer but I always wanna stay up all night and sleep all day.

Okay nevermind, that's not just summer. That's all the time.

But the real reason I'm writing isn't to talk about my sleep issues. It's to post music. I have this on going list of music that's been sampled & the songs they're used in + originals & remakes/remixes. One of my favorite old songs was used in Twista's "Overnight Celebrity" so I'm gonna put both up.

:)


Cause I Love You by Lenny Williams



Overnight Celebrity by Twista ft. Kanye West


Btw, in terms of spitting game & what not, know that nothing he says in this song is slick. Women: if a dude tries to come at you with some "I can make you a celebrity overnight", please do not take it and run with it. Just leave it and walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails