8.11.2010

Favorite Mark Ronson Songs + Video: Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson ft. Q-Tip & MNDR

My love for Mark Ronson officially started during my junior year of high school (almost 4 years ago! ah! I'm feeling old...) when I bought (yes.. BOUGHT!) a copy of his second album Version (2007). Then I got his first one Here Comes The Fuzz (2003). And now, I'm hype for his upcoming project, Record Collection (2010).





















This video and song are both so dope. Especially because I love Q-Tip too!




Other songs to check out:
 - She's Got Me (with Daniel Merriweather)
- Valerie (with Amy Winehouse)
- Oh My God (with Lily Allen)
- Ooh Wee (with Ghostface Killah, Nate Dogg, Trife, and Saigon)
- Stop Me (with Daniel Merriweather)
- Just (with Alex Grenwald)
- Amy (with Kenna)
- LSF (with Kasabian)
- Anything he produced for Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse, or Wale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails