3.17.2011

Day One: she's the color of the sun, the petals of a daisy

As I consider transitioning this into a more personal blog & creating a new public/structured one, I want to try to make myself post something every day for 30 days. Think I can do it?!

I'm gonna keep it pretty open ended - a quote, a song, a story, a question, a list, etc. Anything goes. If you blog, I vote you do it with me! 30 days starts..... NOW!

Today feels like a quote day.























"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness... Choose one with great care."

"I can promise you milk and cookies, but if the oven's broke, you'll just have milk!"
- Kid in the documentary version of Freakonomics

"Distance is nothing, really..."
- A friend

"Was everybody seeing this stuff and acting as though they weren't? Was insanity just a matter of dropping the act?'
- Susanna Kaysen in Girl, Interrupted


"If I wanna get high blood pressure than dammit that's my business!"
- Protester, The Boondocks, The Trial of R. Kelly

"I'm butter, don't need grits."
- Magoo in Up Jumps Da Boogie

Man 1: "Jeffrey... there's nothing you CAN do."
Man 2 (Jeffrey): "I guess I'll have to develop a sense of humor..."
- Family Guy, A Very Special Family Guy Freakin' Christmas

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzsky"
- Michael Scott, The Office

"It's a charade wrapped in a facade covered in a lie."
- Uncle Ruckus, The Boondocks, The Story of Jimmy Rebel

"Can too much black television kill you?"
- Huey, The Boondocks, Riley Wuz Here

2 comments:

  1. when JCLee says it's a quote day.. oh she dont mean 1 quote.......


    !!!!!! BAM!


    also


    "The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness... Choose one with great care."


    :((((((((( DAMN THE TRUTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!
    yeah... it really is the truth. idk what i would ever pick...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails