3.19.2011

Day Three: messing me up, my whole head. teasing me, just like Tisha, did Martin...

Last night I was excited to go to a 90s party. I got dressed up - backwards cap, hoop earrings, cartoon tshirt, bright sneakers. Needless to say, I was hype.

But then I got there.... and there was no 90s music. What is that?! Was it too much to expect music... from that decade?

Whatever. Here's a 90s playlist to make up for what I missed last night.
And this is just a tiny SNIPPET of the wealth of good music that is available from that time. Like... only a molecule.

Dress up, dance in your mirror, and enjoy!!!!




















1. I'll Be - Foxy Brown feat. Jay-Z (video)
2. Ain't No N**** - Jay-z feat. Foxy Brown (video)
3. Crush On You - Lil' Kim feat. Notorious BIG & Lil' Cease (video)
4. Back in the Day - Ahmad (audio)
5. Find A Way - A Tribe Called Quest (video)
6. Changes - 2Pac (video)
7. Ms. Fat Booty - Mos Def (video)
8. Quiet Storm (Remix) - Mobb Deep feat. Lil' Kim (video)
9. Got Your Money - ODB feat. Kelis (video)
10. You Got Me - The Roots feat. Erykah Badu & Eve (video)
11. What's It Gonna Be?! - Busta Rhymes feat. Janet Jackson (video)
12. Ghetto Superstar - Pras feat. ODB & Mya (video)
13. The Most Beautifullest Thing In The World - Keith Murray (video)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails