6.12.2010

New Music Blog: 7 Day Music Civilian

Shout out to the homie Alexis & her friends! They just started a new blog called 7 Day Music Civilian & I'm sure it won't disappoint. Sounds like it'll be just the right thing for anyone with a remote interest in music and a great way to find new songs/artists. I'm really hype about it! I'm into people doing the whole blog thang.

[via google]


Check out the info/about section:


What is 7 Day Music?

7 Day Music Civilian is 7 kids blogging 7 days a week with 7 different tastes in music and  7 overload. One day Lester AKA DJZesty had the brilliant idea for us to start a blog with everyone posting a different day of the week, and we all thought “Lester, what a brilliant idea.” And in 7 Days, 7 Day Music Civilian was created. You can read about each of us above but in general, we are all music-loving, fun-loving people whose mama’s taught us to share so we’re sharing our musical finds with you. If there’s something you want us to post or look into, share with us too! And don’t forget to become a Civilian and sign up for updates. The great thing about 7DMC is that you’ll always be able to find something you like or take a chance with something you don’t know. Some things we post will be brand new, and some will be tried and true, but it’s all for your enjoyment.

Beats and Love,

Alexis, Cara, Christina, Lester, Mark, Marissa, & Max

4 comments:

  1. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote allmy followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun, i'm having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out! thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so rocking. I very much impress after saw this wonderful post. Thanks for this fantastic music post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails