1.10.2010

guess who loves you more?

I wish it was more socially acceptable here to kiss people on the cheek.


(Image via Flickr)


Cheek kisses are so sweet. And foreheard kisses too, for that matter. But I think I'd be labeled A) a creep, or B) extra, if I started employing them. Sure, I can use them with adults at church I haven't seen in a long time. But I can't very well go around kissing my male friends all the time without some belief that there's more to it than there really is.

Dang social boundaries... why do you always have to hold me back??

2 comments:

  1. I just kiss everyone on the cheek when i'm drinking. i pass it off as "ohhh i don't even remember that, i was so wasted", but no..i remember. ha. -danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. we kiss each other regularly here, and it's not creepy. i find that guys have issues bein friends with girls up there. 'no, i am not attracted to you. im just friendly. get over yourself, tyvm.' lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails