1.13.2010

INTERVIEW & PERFORMANCE: Trey Songz on The Monique Show (1/12/10)




Everybody knows I'm in love with (ahem, my boyfriend...) Trey Songz. For real though, I talk about him all the time. It's at the point where I annoy people & cause them to ignore me until I stop. I usually don't have these sort of celebrity crushes. Normally, I think they're pretty stupid. But I'm very infatuated with Mr. Neverson (what the rest of y'all need to be calling him). I wasn't feeling the braids back in the I Gotta Make It days, but I did recognize his talent & good looks. I'll admit though, that I didn't really get into him until last year. Now that he cut off the braids, got his grown-man on, and making fly remixes... I'm borderline head over heels.


Why? Well:
1) he's from VA ("...the prince, he rep 2 up 2 down" - I have a natural love for musicians from my state)
2) he's in his 20's (5 years & a few months older than me... there's just something about older men!)
3) he's very talented/charming/attractive/etc.



The performance of "Invented Sex" and the interview (about 11 minutes - worth it though!) with Monique after the break!

























PS - I'm still SO heated I had to miss the concert. Smh... the sacrifices I make for those I love / a "job requirement" LOL.

PPS - I wrote this all on time, and it got deleted & had to BS it again. WOMP.



(videos via: a3urbanmusic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails