7.22.2009

Bad Chick : KERI HILSON

The other day I thought I should honor women that I consider to be bad chicks... like women who are just doing it WELL, whether it be in terms of music, fashion, activism, attitude, whatever.






I.
LOVE.
Keri Hilson. She is honestly just TOO FLY. I've recently been opening my eyes to how great she really is. She's a songwriter and a singer from Georgia... and she might as well be a model too, since she looks good in damn near everything she wears. If I only had 10% of her style, I think I'd be doing well. She also seems like a really fun, chill, cool person - all of this combined makes her someone to look up to.

More female celebrities need to get like Ms. Keri because SHE is truly a bad chick.

Her cover of Gnarls Barkely's "Crazy"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails