7.30.2009

In Today's News... Trey Songz Interview is Simply TOO MUCH + Real Housewives of Atlanta (Season 2!!)

I wasn't going to say anything about this until I saw that one of my other friends posted it on Facebook... I read it a little earlier & was like "Ummmmm really Trey? Definitely doing TOO MUCH. I didn't need to know all of that.." I guess he just really likes to keep it 100 at all times...

[photo from honeymag.com]


Read this ridiculous blunt, honest, graphic Trey Songz interview with Honey Mag HERE:



In OTHER news...
Tonight is the season two premiere of the Real Housewives of Atlanta on Bravo and I am so excited. They're currently playing a marathon of the first season (and the reunion special is coming up in a few hours), leading up to the premiere TONIGHT AT 10PM! This show is so entertaining... some of the women are just EXTRA!




I'm mad they got rid of DeShawn cuz she was too nice & didn't bring enough drama.. If I was anyone on a show like this, I would be her. Cuz I'd actually be DOING stuff (she's got a foundation for young girls to promote self-esteem) and not being dramatic... Whatever. New girl coming tonight, Kandi Burruss, former member of Xscape (you know, the group with Tiny? haha). I wonder how this'll go. And I just gotta say, I love NeNe, even though she kinda has a big mouth and doesn't always "act right." Get it girl, do you boo!! When I'm rich like this though, I'm not gonna be so dang extravagant. I think I'm still gonna be my cheap old self (just with a little more money to spend) .. YAY!

Post about this crazy Tyra episode I saw last night coming soon... Smh, it was heartbreaking. I truly worry for kids these days.


.. Back to the marathon.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails