7.24.2009

New Song: Run This Town by Jay-Z + Kanye West + Rihanna





Download it HERE.

I personally don't really like it: Rihanna's voice is annoying in it and it's not really that great. But that's just me. What do you think?

*Update*
Okay I listened to it maybe 3 times and I officially don't like it. Rihanna has never been all that good to me, she's just had a couple of cool songs that I listened to when they were big/new. I don't ever think "Oh hey, I'm bored, let me go listen to a Rihanna song.." The last Rihanna (solo) song I listened to was in February... :( And that's only because I liked her back when she was new/had more hair/seemed more innocent. But WHATEVER. Her voice is just mad annoying on this track & she takes up most of the song, to be honest.

Now, about Jay-Z: I knew I wasn't crazy the other day when I said he wasn't all that. I've never really been into Mr. Carter that much... he's definitely had great songs & good albums, I probably would've been a huge fan if I listened to all of his old cds. I'm not saying he sucks but he isn't doing that much for me right now and I'm comfortable enough to say now that I don't really care much for him. And that I don't expect his cd to be all that.

Overall: a big thumbs down & a "womp womp" ... This is the 2nd womp related to Rihanna and also the 2nd one related to Kanye. Is that a sign? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails