7.17.2009

Well, It's Official...

I made a Twitter account.

After 6+ months of complaining about it & hating on it because it was just another pointless way to stay constantly connected to people & to have all your business out there as if someone actually really cares what you're doing every second.... I finally did it. And no, it's not necessarily because I love facebook so much I want to be all over something a similar. It's because I wanna be able to follow musicians and public figures, news sites and organizations, and all that. It's also going to be connected to this blog, so if anyone isn't trying to sign in / make a gmail account to follow this, you can follow it/me on twitter & get the updates. You can ignore all the other random updates I may possibly do though!!

:)


(Or you could just not follow it at all. And stay away from twitter. I honestly wouldn't blame you or be mad. Cuz I should've stayed away !!!!)


-----
More to come [hopefully] soon. I need to stop staying up till 5am though. GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails