7.27.2009

Mixtapes Downloaded Today ( Lola Maxwell & Nando McFlyy )





[Original post July 26, 9:32 pm]

Just downloaded these two mixtapes by DMV artists today but I've still gotta listen to them all the way through. What I heard on their websites was pretty nice though!



Click the first cover for Lola Maxwell's CHECK THE RHYME!

Visit her blog HERE.
Visit her myspace HERE.










Click the second cover for Nando McFlyy's SUPER LIKE NANDO!


Visit his myspace HERE.














:)
I definitely gotta listen to em & pick my favorites to share with the world. Adios.

*update*

Okay so I've now listened to both of them once completely.

Lola Maxwell favorite: #5 Sour Amaretto
(runners-up: #6 Damsels in Distress, #8 Stop Requested, #7 Chelsea)
Here's the video for Stop Requested... she seems pretty cool from all her pictures & videos (graffiti wall!) & what not.


Nando favorite: #7 I Hate(d) My Job
(runners-up: #8 Get It Right, #5 Kickflip II, #9 Super Nike Nando, #2 Talk To Me)
Here's the video for Super Nike Nando

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails